We offer the following classes:
Do you have trouble moving due to arthritis, knee pain, back pain, or lack of mobility?
Do you want to improve your memory, balance and coordination to help you in your daily life and allow you to fully enjoy life’s blessings?
Do you want to become more flexible, have greater strength, courage, and joy in all areas of your life?
Our joyful Chair Yoga program uses gentle, safe, and enjoyable movements that can be done easily. They will fortify your immune system, improve your circulation, energy level and mental outlook.
Breath, relaxation, meditation and guided visualization will help you release stress and bring a natural sense of well-being, gratitude, and peace.
This class will empower you to do the things that you want to do to make your life happy, healthy, and rewarding!
Stay healthy, active and mobile and feel great from head to toe when you join Olga for this nourishing, joyful, and revitalizing practice!
This expertly designed, easy to follow, energizing and inspiring class is the perfect way to wake up and take care of all parts of your body!
- Engage all major muscle groups, strengthen your arms, abs and legs
- Lubricate your joints, reduce stiffness, and improve joint motion
- Dissolve tension and stress in your neck and shoulders
- Relieve your lower back pain, strengthen your core and pelvic floor muscles
- Learn effective and safe exercises to help keep your knees, toes, and ankles healthy and strong
- Practice dynamic balance exercises and be better prepared for the demands of everyday life
- Improve your brainpower, concentration and coordination by practicing rhythmic movements and breathing to uplifting and inspiring music
Restore your natural state of harmony, mental and emotional well-being with this inspiring and strengthening practice!
A great way to get your essential daily dose of movement while having tons of fun!
Yoga Dance in Chairs
This is a delightful form of physical fitness that is designed for people who need and want
to move their bodies, but are hindered due to illness, pain, or lack of mobility, such as individuals who use a wheelchair. This class is ideal for those with
- Parkinson’s disease
Yoga Dance in Chairs increases flexibility and strength, helping participants safely practice
repetitive movements while sitting in a chair. This class is a unique combination of yoga, breath, dance, and music that brings inspiration and celebration to both heart and mind.
- stimulates the mind by engaging in both simple and challenging physical movements
- stimulates the emotions by bringing endorphins to the brain and joy to the spirit
- increases body awareness and the ability to live more consciously inside it, resulting in more confidence in walking, moving, and dancing
- promotes relaxation through breathing exercises that naturally activate the parasympathetic nervous system
- stimulates the mind with musical rhythms from around the world
This program integrates gentle yoga practices designed to keep your body healthy and improve common health conditions. Using the time-proven methods of yoga – asanas, breath, relaxation, and meditation, the program helps to restore balance and to connect us to our inner wisdom.
Dynamic and static yoga postures will help undo the unhealthy patterns of your body’s misalignment and help you develop flexibility and strength, allowing you to be more effective in your life.
Breathing practices will allow you to experience the immense power of breath, show you how your breathing reflects your state of mind and teach you to release stress and anxiety. You will learn to breathe in a way that promotes comfort, balance, and joy.
Relaxation practice teaches the mind and body how to overcome anxiety and the feeling of chronic emergency. The bliss of deep relaxation (moments when you really feel that you don’t need
to go anywhere and are truly at peace with yourself) will be achieved with the help of special Restorative Yoga postures. Props are used to support the body and heal it by releasing the stress caused by trapped negative emotions.
Meditation will teach you how to recognize the mental habits which contribute to tension, stress, and suffering, and consciously choose new habits to promote inner peace. Many studies show that regular meditation practice can lead to positive long-term changes in mood, energy level and relief from pain and physical stress.
Health and Fitness benefits:
- increases strength and muscle tone
- improves joints flexibility
- improves balance and coordination
- releases chronic tension
- strengthens immune system
- improves breathing
Quality of Life Improvements:
- decreases joints aches and pains
- reduces the risk of falling and associated injuries
- improves concentration and memory
- calms the nervous system
- promotes restful sleep
- reduces anxiety
- increases your overall energy and feeling of well being