Open Heart Yoga offers a variety of gentle yoga classes for adults and seniors.
New this month:
March 20, 7:00 pm Seminar:
“Healthy Active Seniors” St. Andrews United Church, Markham
March 23, 11:00 am Seminar:
“The Best Ways to Adapt to Changing Seasons. Keys to Health, Balance and Happiness” Active 55+ Betel on Bloor program, Miles Nadal JCC
Two classes in Markham – registration is now open:
Chair Yoga for Seniors
Wednesdays 10 am – 11 am
Spring session: March 22 – May 10
Tuesdays 7:15 – 8:30 pm
Spring session: March 21 – May 9
Both classes will be at St Andrews United Church on 32 Main Street North, Markham.
Contact Olga at 647-567-0104 for registration.
- Check out Olga’s new Chair Yoga Dance What a Wonderful World
- Olga’s DVD is now available online for Rent, Download, and Streaming: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/chairdance
- Teachers, want to learn how to create inspirational Chair Yoga Dances? Check out Olga’s Online Workshop at http://www.yogavistaacademy.com/?p=164
- Unlearn unhealthy body patterns and improve your current state of health
- Develop a sense of comfort, safety, strength, courage and vitality
- Connect to the deepest aspects of yourself and to learn to cultivate a sense of well-being, gratitude, and peace